Business Analytics, Continuity & Recovery
Business Analytics, Continuity & Recovery have emerged as the core functions of any modern organization. Any fault in these areas can cause irreparable damage, loss of reputation and even legal penalties. As an ERP software, SAP offers critical aids in the management of all these departments. As parts of an integrated organizational system, SAP makes Business Analytics, Continuity & Recovery automated and practically fool-proof.
As part of Avigna SAP implementation services, we also offer Business Analytics, Continuity & Recovery processes. Our implementation team has the experience of working with a wide range of clients and ensuring that these are seamlessly integrated into the overall organizational structure.
As part of implementation we ensure the following:
- SBI platform: SAP provides a platform where all data is collated, stored and dispersed. So, how does it facilitate business intelligence? This comes from the software’s innate computing which gives BI a handy platform.
- SReporting and analysis: With wide reach, the software is where most employees fill in their inputs. This includes critical data like sales figures, market records, employee details and so on. The software is constantly analyzing this data in real time.
- SData visualisation and analytics applications: Research shows that data by itself is seen as meaningless by most people. To make it useable, we need visualization tools, such as graphs, pie charts and tables. Other analytic applications are used to create quick access points that arranges information in a manner that is orderly and easy to understand.
- SOffice integration: As an ERP software SAP is designed for organizational integration. This makes it easily accessible for all employees. It is also facilitates the disbursement of information.
- SMobile analytics: The most widely used gadget today is the mobile. In many functions, especially those requiring fieldwork, mobiles offer employees a quick and ready access to the information pool. With SAP we also get access to the cloud. The SAP analytics cloud allows employees to collaborate in real time — a critical tool in today’s competitive environment where we need instant data and connectivity.
Continuity & Recovery
- The basic principle behind a continuity and recovery program is the assumption that some kind of failure is inevitable. Anything from a malicious attack or a simple failure can leave your systems under complete breakdown and severely effect the business. The biggest fear is not just loss of critical data, but also the destruction of running systems.
- The continuity and recovery protocols are built to ensure two main functions: that data remains reliable in the event of a failure and the business operations can be resumed quickly afterwards. The different recovery mechanisms are:
- Creating backups: This is a continuous function where all backups of the database are created periodically. This is mostly done behind the scenes with no disruptions to the running operational systems.
- Backup of backups: A foolproof backup plan includes creating backups of backups! This is done in case our first storage gets corrupted. System replications create copies of the primary database backup.
- System replication: Along with the data backups, the organizational systems are also updated. This is to ensure that these can recover and restart quickly in case of a breakdown.
- Auto-restart: To ensure smooth functioning, the system can have an automatic restart mechanism. The auto-start also includes automatic recovery mechanisms that will run parallel.
- Standby host: This institutes a standby host in the same system which can take over when the primary host fails.
What Avigna provides:
At Avigna we have a comprehensive Business Analytics, Continuity & Recovery protocol that is implemented along with the SAP implementation. This is multi-layered process which involves:
– Creating a BI platform and automated analysis
– Cloud-based reporting and analysis
– SAP Big Data storage and analysis
– Creating advisory panels.
– Identifying leadership and creating different data extraction and analysis teams.
– Continuity management
– Installation of recovery protocols and services
– Installation of end-to-end BI capabilities — from on-field to cloud.
– Rigorous firewalls and automated recovery.
Avigna has a deep experience in working with Business Analytics, Continuity & Recovery across various industries. Our implementation teams ensure that these mechanisms work automatically and seamlessly. These mechanisms are vital in a modern company. Continuity and recovery are also necessary from a legal point of view.
To know more about our Business Analytics, Continuity & Recovery services, call us today.