Different organizations have different needs. These can depend on the business model, their unique needs or the budget at disposal. At Avigna we have three distinct delivery models that can be tailored to suit any client need or budget.
These are projects that are delivered as a complete product. The finished project is ready to be implemented at client’s site. Under this model we undertake the requirement analysis, project, quality and configuration management. The development thereafter is carried out at client’s site. This delivery model is ideal when you need a project to be developed offsite in a very short time.
– Quick Delivery of Project
– Cost-Effective (no expense required for onsite personnel)
– Guaranteed Service
– Complete Project Delivery
– Low Resource Risk
– Developmental Issues can be addressed onsite.
– Little control over Project Planning
– No supervision of Offshore partner
– Requires thorough Investigation of Offshore partner
To address the cons of outsourcing turnkey projects, we share detailed project plans after understanding of the client’s requirements. We evaluate the requirements, plan the project, and exercise strict quality control over the finished material.
We are always available by mail or on phone. Client queries are addressed immediately. Progress is also intimated on a regular basis.
Time and Material Projects
Under this type of model, requirement, project, quality and configuration management is the responsibility of the client. The client exercises greater control over the working of the project. These are usually undertaken in larger organizations where the client wants a more active role in the planning and implementation of the software.
– Direct control over the resources
– Availability of personnel onsite
– Direct monitoring of progress of the project
– Bigger ownership of the project
– Development of in-house team through working directly on the project
– Ideal for projects where hiring an in-house team may be more expensive
– Assurance of a professional team working on vital core functions.
– Expensive to hire experts for a long-term in-house project
– Requirement for additional resources as the project is developed on premises
– Greater share of responsibility on outcome and working of the project
Such projects can be taken for both short- and long-term. Although the cost involved is high, it gives the client more control and ownership over the project. This is also seen in private-government partnership. We provide the expertise for running a administrative project which is completely owned by the government.
This is a combination of onsite and offshore services that deliver results at highly reduced costs. Requirements engineering and the development of specifications is usually done onsite. System configuration and testing is done offshore at our development centre in India. The model maximizes efficiency in resources and cost.
– Most cost efficient model.
– Allows for partial involvement of the client.
– Best SAP practices with onshore and offshore teams.
– Efficient use of resources and money.
– May not work for organizations that need complete ownership of projects.
This is usually a desired model for most projects because of its cost efficiency. While the project specifications and requirements are developed while working with the client, further development is carried out at our development centre.
On the other hand, by developing the specifications onsite, we get a highly accurate picture of the client’s needs. There are fewer chances of errors this way. The client also gets to interact with team members.
For other customized solutions, feel free to call us.